My wife Lynn was over the moon with the portrait of our dog Tilly as an impromptu Christmas present.
A portrait painting makes for a unique and wonderful birthday or wedding gift or kept as a family heirloom. I can paint children, couples, groups & families or pet portraits in a variety of styles and mediums. Part of my working portfolio includes portraits and other painting commissions such as landscapes & storytelling compiled from a combination of live sketches & photos. Commissions can be painted using charcoal, pencil, pastel, acrylic or oil on board, paper or canvas for which prices will vary based on size, medium or number of people or subject matter.
Prices start at £100 for a 40 x 50 cm pastel or acrylic portrait on paper
Commissions are also taken for other subject matter such as landscapes, still life, wildlife (i.e. favourite places & things). Abstract & graphic design concepts can also be accommodated.
Here is some useful information for consideration before submitting your request for a commission or a brief.
- Please ensure all reference photos are of good quality i.e. 300dpi or better. I am able to consult and assist with photography or work from sketches carried out in person on-site for an additional consultation fee to cover additional costs for time and travel expenses.
- Only best artist quality / acid-free materials are used to ensure the longevity of the work
- I execute the commission under a pre-agreed contract along with a non-refundable 50% deposit due to be paid before any work commences. The contract will outline a delivery schedule for the work which will be agreed forming a legally binding contract for the commission to be completed.
- Payment and delivery of work are negotiable as part of the contract.
- I will deliver all works with a certificate of authenticity.
…contact me today for a free no-obligation quote